This is how Indian politicians used to look when they were young
1) Sushma Swaraj – The Minister of External Affairs of India has been in the news for her spirited response to the allegations by the Congress party leaders.
2) Lalu Prasad Yadav – He is known more for his ‘phunny’ English speeches in the parliament than his policies in Bihar. He is a well-known politician with his own quirks which make him one of a kind. You can always expect something funny from him.
3) Pranab Mukherjee -He is the 13th and current President of India. He was also the Union Finance Minister from 2009 to 2012. His career as a politician spans over six decades.
4) Atal Bihari Vajpayee – The 11th Prime Minister of India, we also saw him lead the nation during the Kargil war. He garnered the respect of the entire nation. He is one the few politicians who are respected by the whole nation.
5) Narendra Modi – He is the 15th and the current Prime Minister of India. He’s had his fair share of controversies, but he seems to be a man of action. Modi was Gujarat’s Chief Minister three full terms and a half term and during that period Gujarat prospered under his leadership.